At Cambria College we have an easy 3 Step Admissions Process. We also have a Rolling Admissions Policy, which means you can apply at any time for Fall or Spring sessions!
*All B.C. HCA program applicants are required to demonstrate English language proficiency.
1) Copy of Government Issued ID
2) Criminal Record Check
3) Proof of English Language Proficiency:
A) EnglIsh Educated ApplIcants must show proof of ONE of the following:
- Grade 10 English (Grade C or higher).
- College courses determined to be equivalent to completion of Grade 10
English (or higher) by post-secondary institutions.
- Results from a Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) or Language
Placement Index (LPI).
* Please Note that applicants from a English-speaking environment/country with
a minimum of seven years (or for four consecutive years) at the secondary or post-secondary level are also accepted.
B) Non-English Educated Applicants must complete of ONE of the following tests:
- TOEFL: Overall score of 76 with no score lower than 20 in Speaking and
Listening and no score lower than 18 in Reading and Writing.
- IELTS: Overall score of 6, a minimum of 6 in Speaking and Listening and no score lower than 5.5 in Reading and Writing.
- CLB PT: Listening 7, Speaking 7, Reading 6 and Writing 6.
- CAEL: Overall Score of 60, with no section less than 50.
**We offer tutoring and test preparation for FREE on a weekly basis! Let us help you prepare for your test. Contact us to learn more.
1) Meet with our Campus Director! Tour our facilities and learn more about our
program, the process, and funding options!
2) Submit Application and Supporting Documents:
A) School Reports
B) ESL Test Results (if needed)
C) Government Issued ID/Completed Criminal Record Check
3) Interview and Complete the Enrollment Process. Our Director will discuss your
interest and fitness for the program.
After you've completed the 3 step admission process, our Director will notify you as early as possible in regards to admission decisions and next steps.