At Cambria College we have an easy 3 Step Admissions Process. We also have a Rolling Admissions Policy, which means you can apply at any time for Fall or Spring sessions!
Call or email us to learn more about our programs. We will be happy to answer all of your questions. Meet with the Director to discuss your interest and suitability and you can also learn more about the requirements, funding options, and start dates!
Submit your Supporting Documents:
A) English Educated Applicants must submit of ONE of the following:
- School Reports: Minimum Grade 10 English (Grade C or higher).
- College courses determined to be equivalent to completion of Grade 10
English (or higher) by post-secondary institutions.
- Results from a Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) or Language
Placement Index (LPI).
B) Non-English Educated Applicants must submit of ONE of the following test scores (tests must be completed within the last 2 years):
- TOEFL: Overall score of 76 with no score lower than 20 in Speaking and
Listening and no score lower than 18 in Reading and Writing.
- IELTS: Overall score of 6, a minimum of 6 in Speaking and Listening and no score lower than 5.5 in Reading and Writing.
- CLB PT: Listening 7, Speaking 7, Reading 6 and Writing 6.
- CAEL: Overall Score of 60, with no section less than 50.
**NEW: We now offer English Tutoring Services in preparation for you Health Care Assistant Studies! Start anytime! Let us help you prepare for your test.
Students who complete the 3 part Admissions Process will be invited to Interview with the Campus Director and Discuss Enrollment. Admissions Decisions are communicated as quickly as possible in person once the process is complete.